What's in a Name? The follow up  

Posted by Elysabeth Williams

I posted a call for help to find a last name Monday night and the response was overwhelming! My Twitter feed blew up and comments kept coming from my facebook accounts and in email. I was giddy with all the replies.

As the result, I've decided to go with Jackson Mallory. (As my friend Jordan Drew put it, the word 'mal' is Latin for bad, or evil. I like that. It goes well. ;) )

Other suggestions have been written down and saved for later;especially one for Quinn from Lindsay Jackson on Twitter. I really liked that name and want to use it somewhere. It might actually be a main character's first name. I haven't decided where he goes yet.

Thanks again for all the replies, You guys are great!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at Tuesday, January 19, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment