It's August 12th, do you know where your Devil is?  

Posted by Elysabeth Williams

I'm winding down the OMGOMGOMG countdown to the release of DEVIL IN A RED KILT. We're getting so close, people. I can barely contain myself.

I've peeked at the cover and it's awesome - I'm just not going to share.. neener. You'll just have to keep paying attention to my blog and tweets and facebookings to see... teehee. (I'm evil. I know. I get that a lot.)




Here's a sneaky peek at the blurb!



Their Happily Ever After
Deserved a Second Chance …
For more than twenty years, Evan and Evie MacDonald were the couple “meant to be.” Their marriage now in tatters, they throw one final family Halloween party to honor Evie’s recently deceased mother. But, as Evan’s hand hovers over divorce papers, the ancient Celtic secrets Evie’s mother always spoke of spring to life.
Transported in flames to thirteenth-century Scotland, Evie and Evan land on opposite sides of the feud raging between Clans MacDonald and McLeod. Dubbed the Red Devil, Evan’s skills as a leader and warrior bring him into the enemy camp—and back to Evie. Now, faced with an ancient evil they never imagined, the two must rekindle the “forever and ever” kind of love they once felt, and bargain for a bit of Fae magic to flip the hourglass right side up again—before time runs out.


LET THE FINAL WAITING REALLY BEGIN!

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 12, 2010 at Thursday, August 12, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Blurb is awesome! So want to read!

You're evil? Well, I mean, you were transported to thirteenth-century Scotland amid all those feuding people. Something had to rub off. :D

August 12, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Yeeeah... 13th century Scotland's the reason. Let's go with that ;)~

Thanks! I can't wait!

August 12, 2010 at 2:26 PM

Fabulous news!

**Word verification is "phook". I like it.

August 12, 2010 at 6:35 PM

LMAO how fitting, VV :D

August 12, 2010 at 6:43 PM

That sounds goooooood... enjoy every minute of the pre-stuff!

August 12, 2010 at 7:08 PM

Thanks, Alana! :D

August 13, 2010 at 12:19 AM

Post a Comment