Are we there yet?  

Posted by Elysabeth Williams

YES. WE ARE! We're HERE!!



Monday was outstanding. I got my first reviews for DEVIL IN A RED KILT and also word that it's now available for pre-order! :: happy dance :: 
I want to thank everybody for their support through all of this. I'm so grateful. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Here's what reviewers have said so far:


Night Owl Reviews gave it 5 stars and a TOP PICK: I got totally and completely lost in the characters. The plot and story idea is genius.... This was a book I couldn't put down once I started....I highly recommend getting lost in this wonderful book. Your going to fall in love with Evan, his Doc Martens, and Evie too."




The Long and Short of it Reviews gave it 4 books and said: "
Sexy, Scottish, full of honor and integrity...
What a great, romantic story!"




I just can't stop staring at it. I'm so tired from being freaked out it doesn't feel real yet!
Not convinced? 

Here's the blurb:

Their Happily Ever After
Deserved a Second Chance ...

For more than twenty years, Evan and Evie MacDonald were the couple “meant to be.” Their marriage now in tatters, they throw one final family Halloween party to honor Evie's recently deceased mother. But, as Evan's hand hovers over divorce papers, the ancient Celtic secrets Evie’s mother always spoke of spring to life.

Transported in flames to thirteenth-century Scotland, Evie and Evan land on opposite sides of the feud raging between Clans MacDonald and McLeod. Dubbed the Red Devil, Evan's skills as a leader and warrior bring him into the enemy camp - and back to Evie. Now, faced with an ancient evil they never imagined, the two must rekindle the “forever and ever” kind of love they once felt, and bargain for a bit of Fae magic to flip the hourglass right side up again - before time runs out.

Yeah? Okay??
You can pre-order your copy now at Black Lyon Publishing!


This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at Tuesday, August 17, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

WOO HOO!!! :cheer: I ordered my copy and we have to grab some coffee as soon as it gets here so you can sign it for me!! :D

I'm so incredibly proud of you!! <3

August 17, 2010 at 9:50 AM

GREAT cover! Oh. Yes. The story sounds awesome, too. :D

Going over to preorder.

Congrats!

August 17, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Coffee! Definitely! :D :D
Thanks Marisa! I really appreciate it

August 17, 2010 at 10:49 AM

I am getting my copy RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! WOOT!

I say this calls for a major celebration. I'm so deeply proud of you and honored to have you in my life. You are my hero. xo

August 17, 2010 at 10:52 AM

nuh uh, Mistress of the pimpage, YOU are MY hero! <3

<3 <3

August 17, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Post a Comment