Everyday is Halloween  

Posted by Elysabeth Williams

It's the most wonderful tiiime of the year. Yeah, I think I've said it before. LOL I've waited all summer for this.

I don't really have much to say that would be profound right now. My brain is total mush since editing my first book through, edits for The Electrifying Exploits of the English Three (OMG 3 months to release date!)

But, it's Halloween.
It's always meant so much to me. A time to be someone else. A time for the parties and fun. On the spiritual side, it's a time to reflect and remember those who aren't with us. The physical side says it's time to appreciate the harvest and get ready for winter. It's time to break out the pumpkin spice lattes, the hoodies and the jeans that scrape the ground when you walk. It's time for hoarding candy...

Personally? It's time for music. Clubbing was the best around Halloween. Everyone is so stoked for the holiday season. They get to be someone else (or go all out as themselves!) and dress up.

But the Music and Dancing... it's been the only real religion I've ever identified with.



This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at Tuesday, October 26, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

My wedding anniversary is on Halloween :)

Btw, I'm going to replay this song while writing nano on Write or Die.

October 26, 2010 at 3:16 PM

You're so damn cool.
And I'll happily listen with you. :D

October 26, 2010 at 3:19 PM

Post a Comment