Are You Ready?  

Posted by Elysabeth Williams

October has arrived and the rest of the year is all down hill from here.


I know all my weekends from here to - uh - December - no wait... January are now quickly filling up. I probably won't be able to breathe until sometime next February. No wait, I'll be at  Roundcon Gaming Convention in February - Come by and see me!  So... Make that March?
I'm not complainy though. Summer was totally unproductive and as we slide into better weather, I'll wake up and take off at the speed of light.


I already have, actually.

This past weekend was full of late night bbq's with friends, the fair (also with friends and cotton candy, and a random evil parking lot bunny,) and a family reunion in another state.

Today, I'm stopping at Long and Short Reviews to blog. Be sure to stop and say hello.

This week I'll also update with a link as I stop over at The Pop Culture Divas to hang out and talk about Kilted Guys.

The 14th I'll be at Rachel Brimble's blog doing a little interview as well.

Next weekend will be another book signing (at the Book Worm in Powder Springs, People!)


Yeah.. I'll be coasting downhill until Spring.

To fill in the cracks of the week, I'm slowly going over my NaNoWriMo book in my head.

Oh yeah, babies.
It's coming.

That's right.
I will more than likely be working on a related book to The Electrifying Exploits of the English Three, (now with blurby goodness!)  but don't hold me to it until November 1st. Bring on the Coffee and the Chewy Sweet Tarts! Bring on the BioFreeze and the wrist braces! Self induced hysteria is coming!

And one last squee of the day, here's my book trailer for Devil In A Red Kilt.




Whew.. I think I need a nap already!

This entry was posted on Monday, October 04, 2010 at Monday, October 04, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Well you certainly won't have a second to breathe properly! But congratulations on all the wonderful things that are happening for you. :)

Loved the trailer!

October 4, 2010 at 6:30 PM

I can be your nap buddy!!!? ;)

October 4, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Marisa, I'll sleep sometime next summer, apparently. lol
Thanks!

Goddess, Yes!

October 4, 2010 at 7:47 PM

O_O Evil parking lot bunnehs are evil. ;)

Come on Nano!!! :cheer:

October 5, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Congratulations.
Gotta love a Scot in a kilt and a lather. ;)

October 5, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Post a Comment